Terms of Conditions of Quotation
TERMS OF CONDITIONS OF QUOTATION BY L&W SUPPLY CORPORATION
- This quote (the “ Quote”) made by L&W Supply Corporation (“L&W”) is subject to these Terms and Conditions. The Quote is furnished by L&W as a courtesy to you, the Customer. Any purchase made from L&W shall be made pursuant to L&W’s Terms of Sale found at https://lwsupply.com/help/terms-of-sale/or otherwise available upon request. Customer’s consent to the terms and conditions herein and the Terms of Sale is conclusively presumed upon acceptance or use of the product. Customer further acknowledges and agrees that any purchases made from L&W on credit shall be made pursuant to L&W’s Credit Application and Agreement, and the Terms and Conditions contained therein.
- Except as otherwise stated on the Quote and approved in writing by an officer or branch manager of L&W, the prices set forth in the Quote shall only be valid for no more than thirty (30) days from the date of the Quote. L&W will make reasonable efforts to honor the prices and quantities in this Quote for thirty (30) days after issuance, but L&W reserves the right to subject to manufacturer’s price increases at any time and L&W reserves the right to pass through manufacturer’s price increases to the Customer. This Quote is subject to product availability at the time of order and L&W reserves the right to allocate goods in the time of a shortage in its sole discretion. All products are subject to prior sale and may become temporarily or permanently unavailable at any time. Failure to order the quoted quantity of products within thirty (30) days shall relieve L&W of any duty to sell at the price quoted. Prices do not include sales tax, freight, or any other special delivery or special cost, unless expressly shown on the Quote.
- L&W does not represent, warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or suitability of the quantities and types of materials set forth in the Quote for the intended project. The party receiving this Quote shall be solely responsible for verifying all quantities, types and suitability of materials and job conditions (including drain locations, roof slope, field dimensions, moisture conditions, etc.). Determining the need for and purchasing of any additional quantities or types of materials is the sole responsibility of the party receiving this Quote.
- L&W reserves the right to refuse to sell to any party not named as the CUSTOMER on this Quote. In addition, L&W reserves the right to refuse to sell any party receiving an Quote for any reason, including but not limited to credit reasons.
- L&W SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, LIQUIDATED, TREBLE OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS QUOTE, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS ASSERTED IN CONNECTION WITH A CLAIM FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, PROMISSORY ESTOPPEL, MISREPRESENTATION OR ANY OTHER TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY.
- PRODUCTS SOLD BY L&W ARE NOT WARRANTED BY L&W. The warranty extended by a product’s manufacturer, if any, will be transferred to Customer upon request after a sale, to the extent the warranty is transferable. L&W MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.